TERMS & CONDITIONS
DISCLAIMER Last updated March 17, 2020
Use License. The ReFrame Group grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to access, view, display, and browse the Website. No license or right to use, reproduce, translate, rearrange, modify, enhance, display, sell, lease, sublicense or otherwise distribute, transfer or dispose of the Website, in whole or in part, is granted except as expressly provided by these Terms. Your limited permission to use the Website does not permit you to commercialize the Website.
Accuracy of Materials and Updating Terms. The ReFrame Group does not warrant that any of the content on the Website is accurate, complete, or current. The ReFrame Group may make changes to the Website or these Terms at any time without notice. The ReFrame Group is not obligated to update the Website or the Terms. By you using this Website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms.
Your Representations and Warranties. You represent and warrant that:
(1) You are of legal age to enter into a binding agreement. If you are not of legal age, you are not authorized to use the Website unless: (a) you have received the permission of your parent or legal guardian; and (b) your parent or legal guardian, by granting such permission agrees to be bound by these Terms and in such a case, the term “you” shall be deemed to include your parent or legal guardian.
(2) You are authorized to agree to these Terms. If you are agreeing to these Terms on behalf of another party (such as your employer), then you are authorized to enter into these Terms on behalf of that other party and, in such a case, the term “you” shall be deemed to include such other party.
(3) If you provide information about yourself through the Website, you will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and you will maintain and promptly update information you have provided to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
Your Responsibilities. You will:
(1) Not modify, copy, reproduce, publish, create derivative works from, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble all or any part of Website.
(2) Comply with all applicable laws, including all relevant federal, state, provincial, local, or international laws, regulations, and other requirements from lawful authorities with respect to your access and use of the Website.
(3) Not remove any trademark, copyright, or other proprietary notations from any materials on the Website.
(4) Ensure that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection or device are aware of and comply with these Terms.
(5) Not violate or attempt to violate the security of the Website (any such violation may result in criminal and civil action against to You) nor will you use or access the Website in any manner that will, in The ReFrame Group’s judgment at its sole discretion, adversely affect the performance or function of the Website.
(6) Not provide false or misleading information through the Website.
Termination. The license and all rights and privileges granted to you pursuant to these Terms shall automatically terminate if you violate any part of these Terms and such license, rights, and privileges may be terminated by The ReFrame Group at any time, without advanced notice, for any reason. Upon the termination, for any reason, you must destroy any downloaded copies of the Website in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The information provided by The ReFrame Financial Group Inc. (“we,” “us” or “our”) on https://www.reframeinsurance.ca (the “Site”) is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL WE HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
EXTERNAL LINKS DISCLAIMER
The Site may contain (or you may be sent through the Site) links to other websites or content belonging to or originating from third parties or links to websites and features in banners or other advertising. Such external links are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness by us. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OFFERED BY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES LINKED THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITE OR FEATURE LINKED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING. WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
The Site cannot and does not contain legal, health, financial, medical or insurance advice. The insurance information is provided for general informational and educational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice. Accordingly, before taking any actions based upon such information, we encourage you to consult with the appropriate professionals. We do not provide any kind of legal, health, financial, medical or insurance advice. THE USE OR RELIANCE OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
The Site may contain testimonials by users of our products and/or services. These testimonials reflect the real-life experiences and opinions of such users. However, the experiences are personal to those particular users, and may not necessarily be representative of all users of our products and/or services. We do not claim, and you should not assume, that all users will have the same experiences. YOUR INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY.
The testimonials on the Site are submitted in various forms such as text, audio and/or video, and are reviewed by us before being posted. They appear on the Site verbatim as given by the users, except for the correction of grammar or typing errors. Some testimonials may have been shortened for the sake of brevity where the full testimonial contained extraneous information not relevant to the general public.
The views and opinions contained in the testimonials belong solely to the individual user and do not reflect our views and opinions. We are not affiliated with users who provide testimonials, and users are not paid or otherwise compensated for their testimonials.